Sports Fields Part-Time Groundskeeper, Facilities Services
The part-time groundskeeper assists the full-time facility grounds staff by performing a variety of duties geared towards the maintenance and upkeep of the fields and adjacent property.
- Maintains playing fields to a high standard
- Responsible for shop, storage and equipment cleanliness
- Assists in coordinating performance of specific duties to maintain playing fields, interior and exterior grounds areas of the SportPort complex to a high standard
- Assists in setting up playing fields for all events
- Operation of hand tools
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school education/GED equivalent preferred
- The ability to communicate with and understand instructions from immediate supervisor and SportPort management
- The ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs, physical exertion
- Work in inclement weather
- Valid driver's license
If interested please contact: Marketing@sportportintl.com