Concession stand and biergarten staff for the Fall/Spring season.
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Pop popcorn, pour drinks and serve hot dogs, hamburgers, and other specialty items
- Greet guests, assemble food orders, operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate change
- Maintain cleanliness of entire concession stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display cases, condiment areas, preparation areas and stock rooms
- Perform daily concession maintenance duties such as restocking and washing dishes
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Maintain safe and sanitary working conditions
- Assist with other functions as instructed by Sportport Management
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis
- Capability to communicate and work effectively with guests in a high-volume setting
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash-handling skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
Please click on the link below to apply.
*You may also pick up an application at 12525 Sportport Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 anytime Monday through Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm.